ARDEX V 1000™ is a blend of Portland cements, other hydraulic cements and polymers that is used to level and smooth interior concrete and cementitious terrazzo prior to the installation of finished flooring – on, above or below grade.
- Use to level and smooth interior concrete and cementitious terrazzo
- A blend of Portland cement and other hydraulic cements
- Installs up to 1 1/4″ (3 cm) neat
- Can be tapered to meet existing elevations
- Walkable in 4 – 5 hours
- Install moisture-insensitive tile and stone after 6 hours, most other floor coverings after 24 hours (see Installation of Flooring section in Technical Data for details)
- Interior use only
- Coverage: 25 sq. ft. per bag at 1/4” (2.3 sq. m at 6 mm)
Coverage will vary depending on the texture of the surface being smoothed.