ARDEX EP 2000™ is a solvent-free, low viscosity, two-component, 100% solids epoxy resin primer formulated for use with ARDEX underlayments and toppings.
- Two-component epoxy preparation material for the installation of ARDEX underlayments and toppings
- Primer for concrete and non-porous substrates such as terrazzo and epoxy coatings
- Required primer for decorative applications of ARDEX self-leveling toppings
- Helps to minimize cracking in underlayments and toppings
- Can be used as crack filling material
- Can be used to provide secondary top-down waterproofing
- Solvent-free, low viscosity, 100% solids epoxy resin
- Receives sand broadcast
- Use for interior and exterior substrates.
- Coverage on CSP 3 Prepared Concrete: Approx. 150 to 200 sq. ft. (13.9 to 18.5 sq. m) per mixed unit of ARDEX EP 2000; (Will vary with surface profile)